Enjoy the Sinner’s Day festival to the fullest, and use the shuttle bus from Hasselt or Genk!
Op Stap Met De Bus is organising a shuttle service on each day of the festival, departing from the Trainstation of Hasselt and the Trainstation of Genk.
Departure from Genk trainstation: 10h00-13h30
Departure from Hasselt trainstation: 10h30-13h30
Arrival at Sinner’s Day festival: 11h00-14h00
Departure from Sinner’s Day festival 30 min after final performance. The bus will wait for you on the parking near the entrance!
UPDATE: the Shuttle Service is completely sold out.
Still looking for a place to sleep?
The websites below will give you an up-to-date overview of all available places to sleep in the region.
Follow the parking signs to the different parkings. VIP/Press/Disabled | General | Camping
The campsite is adjacent to the festival site and clearly marked with arrows. Easy and comfortable. We only allow campers, caravans and our glamping lodges on the campsite.
Campers and Caravans formula: €75 (pp). Only Campers and Caravans originally equipped with a gas stove are allowed!
Glamping formula: €275 for 2 persons. This b&bee glamping formula offers a very comfortable cubicle with a double bed, bedlinen, heating, lights and electricity. There are only 48 places available. More info on the glamping cubicles: b-and-bee.com
The campsite is equipped with showers and toilets. We also provide a breakfast service (à la carte) and a bar.
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT
Check-in on the campsite is possible on 29/10 from 15h to 22h, and on festival days from 08h to 20h. On 02/11 everyone must have left the site by 10h.
The B and Bee glamping lodge:
Rules and regulations
Please read the following rules and regulations carefully before entering the campsite.
Forbidden objects on the camping site:
- Illicit substances. It is strictly forbidden to use or sell drugs on the campsite/at the festival. Every breach will lead to expulsion of the camping/festival.
- Weapons, sharp objects (even fake)
- Fireworks, bengal fire, barbecues,…
- Gas bottles, heaters (camping gaz)
- Speakers, megaphones : no music outside the campingbar/restaurant is allowed. Out of respect for the neighbours!
- The distribution of flyers, folders, promotional posters (except with authorisation)
- Animals (except for guide dogs or when approved before hand with the orga)
- Everything that is considered dangerous by the organisation.
This list can be adapted or completed by the organisation at any time.
Every non-authorised vending is formally forbidden. All seized goods will be destroyed on the spot.
These regulations are only valid for the Sinner’s Day Camping, NOT the Sinner’s Day Special Camping. For more info on the Sinner’s Day Special Camping, please visit www.w-festival.com.