By car: please follow your GPS to LICHTENBERGLAAN, SINT-TRUIDEN. Once you approach the festival-site, follow the signs Sinner’s Day (parking on the festival site: €5 per day).
By train: get off at the SINT-TRUIDEN station. The festival-site is 7km’s from the station. From there you can take bus 42 (or taxi).
By Sinner’s Day bus: if you have a festival ticket+bus ticket then you can board in Kortrijk (Kinepolis), Waregem (Ghistelinck Mercedes), Gent (Holiday Inn Gent UZ), Antwerpen (Crowne Plaza, Wilrijk) and Lummen (Carpool Lummen, exit 26). The bus will only cost you €10 (2way).
Hotel Stayen is the official festival-hotel (artists & festival-visitors). The hotel is approximately 5km away from the festival site and we provide a shuttle service.
The campsite is adjacent to the festival site. Easy and comfortable. We only allow campers, caravans and our glamping lodges on the campsite.
The campsite opens October 29th at noon and closes November 2nd at noon.
Campers and Caravans formula: €75 (pp). Only Campers and Caravans originally equipped with a gas stove are allowed!
Glamping formula: €275 for 2 persons. This b&bee glamping formula offers a very comfortable cubicle with a double bed, bedlinen, heating, lights and electricity. There are only 48 places available. More info on the glamping cubicles: b-and-bee.com
The campsite is equipped with showers and toilets. We also provide a breakfast service (à la carte) and a bar.
Rules and regulations
Please read the following rules and regulations carefully before entering the campsite.
Forbidden objects on the camping site:
- Illicit substances. It is strictly forbidden to use or sell drugs on the campsite/at the festival. Every breach will lead to expulsion of the camping/festival.
- Weapons, sharp objects (even fake)
- Fireworks, bengal fire, barbecues,…
- Gas bottles, heaters (camping gaz)
- Speakers, megaphones : no music outside the campingbar/restaurant is allowed. Out of respect for the neighbours!
- The distribution of flyers, folders, promotional posters (except with authorisation)
- Animals (except for guide dogs or when approved before hand with the orga)
- Everything that is considered dangerous by the organisation.
This list can be adapted or completed by the organisation at any time.
Every non-authorised vending is formally forbidden. All seized goods will be destroyed on the spot.
These regulations are only valid for the Sinner’s Day Camping, NOT the Sinner’s Day Special Camping. For more info on the Sinner’s Day Special Camping, please visit www.w-festival.com.